This one is for a friend. He designed the cover and slipcase for this edition of the ‘Encyclopedia of India’ for Britannica India. I have picked the content from the Britannica India website as is.
This five-volume reference set presents a wide spectrum of textual, visual, and statistical information on India. Covering numerous facets – land and people, culture and religion, history and philosophy, technology and sports, arts and business – this all-encompassing knowledge resource is perfect for home, school, or office. Well-researched information on personalities, events, and innovations delivers an in-depth understanding of India to readers.
- Over 3,000 entries related to geography, politics, culture, technology, demographics, entertainment, sports, arts, science, and more
- More than 1,400 images and graphics for visual reinforcement of themes
- Spotlight on the fields of art, aesthetics, flora/fauna, and academics through special essays by expert contributors
- Informative boxed items on focus themes such as National Awards of India and Cricket in India
- Exhaustive index; easy-to-use alphabetical format
FORMAT: Hardcover with slipcase
Price: 2850/- (INR) inclusive of all taxes.
Disclaimer: All © and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
I have seen this one at a book store, but I hope my friend will gift me a copy 😉
Like I said this one is for a friend, in case I have inadvertently violated any copyright laws do send me a mail and I will remove this post. It will be helpful if you also put in the reason and how I had violated the rules so that I don’t commit the same error again.